Our goal is to add peace-of-mind to the friendliness and clinical excellence you have come to expect. Of course, this is part of an on-going commitment that will evolve with the times. As always, we welcome the opportunity to answer any of your questions and to address all concerns. With this in mind, we are happy to share the additional steps we are taking to make every visit to our office as safe as possible. These actions are incremental to our normal standards of care that meet or exceed all CDC, OSHA and ADA guidelines for dental practices.
- Daily temperature checks and health screenings for our staff
- Pre-screening of every patient including temperature checks
- Elimination of our waiting room (patients are to call from their car upon arrival)
- CDC approved instrument sterilization
- All patients and staff are required to wear face masks
- N95 and ASTM Level 3 masks, surgical gowns, and face shields worn by our clinical team
- High-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filter air purifiers in each room and in hallways
- Staggered Patient Scheduling
- Installed clear barriers at the front desk
To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus. Additionally, we are requesting that only the patient come into the office. If you have a child or person who needs assistance, we ask that only one care giver assists.
If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. This page will be updated as we navigate through COVID-19 and the situation evolves and improves. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.